All programmes focus on orphaned and vulnerable children and their families in impoverished communities. These include:
Early Childhood Development Centre
- providing pre-school education to orphaned and vulnerable children
- Providing counseling, psycho-social support, spiritual and practical support
- Offering basic computer literacy to children, youth and adults
- Resources receiving, sorting and distributing goods in kind with integrity to individuals, organisations and programmes in need.
Youth Development and Outreach
- Youth Development and Outreach assisting youth to be better equipped for the job market. Their relevant skills are applied in the Outreach programme in schools and the community.
- To provide free quality advice with regards to legal, welfare, social, family and other related social-economic matters to members of the community who do not have access to it